7 September 2008

Goodbye Spotty

I bought a Holland Lop bunny for Gideon on Friday - having been told that it requires minimal attention and looking after. Had also been told pets are great for an "only-child". Gideon named it SPOTTY (it's got a spot on it right eye area). Gideon spent the afternoon yesterday playing with Spotty in the balcony. And this morning, Spotty was lying there motionless :-( Spotty has passed away. Not sure what we did wrong. His breeder said it could have been shock as baby bunnies have weak hearts. And spotty could have been unused to his new environment. For some reason, I think Ter and I are more distraught then Gideon. Guess he has not been too attached to Spotty, yet. I'm now unsure if I'm ready for another one... what if...?

Haven't even gotten the chance to take a pix of Spotty as the camera battery died yesterday. Thanks to Yu Ming for this photo he took on Friday when Spotty arrived in the office.

Goodbye Spotty!


No comments: