27 May 2007

Vintage Virgin

Was having breakfast at YahKun on Friday morning when I saw racks of colourful dresses being carted out to the atrium of B1 Raffles City. I passed by and saw signs being put up - Dust Bunny Vintage, Granny's Day Out etc. Hmmm I'd better check it out before the lunch crowd comes. So I sneaked out of the office at 11am and sinfully bought some items from Dust Bunny. I will not say how much was spent. I quickly called Jemej to inform her of my incredible find. I never owned any vintage outfits but always thought they were so one-of-a-kind and if worn properly, they were really pretty. The bag caught my eye first - I felt so Audrey Hepburn carrying it (or was it the "mirror trick"!?). Then I went on to the rack of dresses and voila... I was back in the office by 11.30am with Julian proclaiming that I must've spent too much money on "yellow (stained) armpit" dresses :-( Well, they were both black - thankfully :-)

2 comments:

Jemej said...

Nice! The 2nd polka dotted one is SO you, can easily imagine you wearing it!

Bag a bit dark, cannot see properly leh.

Anonymous said...

eh, Leona selling vintage bags la. Buy from her la. should be cheaper than Granny's Day Out. She also has some jewelry which you may like, she calls them 'estate' jewelry. I tell her you interested haha.