2 January 2007

All I Want For Christmas - Star Wars and more!

Gideon insisted I took a picture of his favourite Christmas presents. What else but his Star Wars transformers and a really cool R4 - P17 (R2 - D2's galfriend) from Aunty Angie. It's amazing how quickly kids grow up. I did some packing of his toys and gave away little Tonker trucks, Sesame Street toys etc. His toy box now contains light sabres, guns, Darth Vader masks and Marvel Heroes cars, books etc! Well, at least I see no traces of Barbie and Hello Kitty :-)

3 comments:

Jemej said...

When Gideon asks you to take pictures of him and his toys, does he know where they'll end up? haha

pillo said...

Yes. He is thrilled seeing them on the "internet". He uses the word, not sure if he really understands it, though. He just told me the other day that I should not "email" so often. ha ha!

Jemej said...

hahaha, he's really cute. "email" more of him then!!