19 August 2008

Green, Brown & Yellow

I decided to change my blog template to colours I've been in love with of late - mud green, brown and yellow. Although the default templates couldn't quite match up to my ideal palatte, the result wasn't that bad. Maybe it's all those Earth messages that have moved me to like these colours.

As I'm recovering from the bout of spinnies, I started to think how I should (and when should I) re-decorate the house. I was flipping through the latest IKEA catalogue and found they have the most gorgeous stuff in there.

I'm totally in love with this yellow sideboard. Although the measurements don't fit the space I have in mind where I could place this :-( Isn't the colour spectacular? An instant cheer-up(er)! Anyways, they don't even carry the yellow piece in Singapore, only the black. And I have nowhere in the house I could place this =(


And check out the Billy bookcase. I have a few of the white ones. But this floral one is so retro :-) I'm tempted... maybe this weekend... although Terence isn't a fan of assembling this.

No comments: