29 July 2008

My Latest Drool

Just after a weekend walking our feet bald in BKK, Angie and I found ourselves back in town yesterday (just over 12 hours after we landed at Changi Airport). We saw a couple of Dior gauchos we liked at the BKK airport. And so Angie wanted to check out the price difference in Singapore. We side tracked and walked into LV, LOEWE, Fendi and Dior. We resisted, walked away. As if by some strange pull of the "Paragon magnet" we walked out of Taka and headed straight into the Prada boutique. And the unthinkable happened - I saw a black flappy bag that was too sweet to resist. Slightly more than 3K I had to apply my shopping theory. I asked for it to be reserved for an hour while I thought hard over a cuppa upstairs. We finished coffee and I bravely whisked past the boutique and headed to Tangs where we parked. I gave it a MISS :-( I shall resist the temptation. Angie was a happy lady with a very pretty Nappa A Hobo, while I'm still sitting here, a day later, saddened by the "passing" of my pretty pretty Nappa S Satchel (apparently the LAST PIECE in store). Bawwwwwwwwwwwwwl!!!!!!

Farewell...

No comments: