17 February 2008

The Cost of a Cancelled Meeting

How much does it cost when a meeting is cancelled? Expensive for me!

Had a Loh Hei lunch at Raffles City with the Red team last week. Was supposed to go to TT for a meeting after that... After lunch, I helped Suneet at Coach for a bag for his wife and was of course tempted by a sling bag which was at 50% off. Thankfully there was only one last one left, which Suneet got. We said goodbye as I made my way for the train station. Then the phone rang and I was told the meeting may be cancelled; that I should stay put where I was and wait for confirmation on whether the meeting would be cancelled.

And so I hung around - at Kate Spade... one thing led to another and here's my loot (in blue). Thanks to jemej for her VIP discount.


And the meeting WAS cancelled :-)

No comments: