16 February 2008

Belated Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Have been procrastinating over the Lunar New Year - being simply too busy and lazy, really. This year's CNY was packed with activities. With the Gang taking turns with their "open house", everyday ended way past midnight and every morning began close to noon. Getting back to work on Monday was a real drag. Even Gideon had an additional day off on Monday since Terence was on leave :-(

Reunion dinner this year was at Seafood Station at the old Singa Inn. Food was so-so but ambience was pretty good. As usual, Gideon hogged the camera and I must say, despite my attempts to perfect taking self-shots, he has mastered that skill before I have:



On the second day, we went to my eldest uncle's home for the reunion of the cousins. It's amazing to remember that once upon a time, these cousins and I were the age of our kids today, playing in my grandparents' kampong house; fighting, squabbling and simply having fun.


Gong Xi Fa Cai everyone!
May the Year of the Rat bring you loads of Prosperity, Fortune, Love and Luck!

No comments: