21 October 2007

A Year Wiser?

Another year, another birthday. Thanks to Jagdesh for the arrangements, I managed to get us to One Degree 15 at Sentosa for a nice dinner by the marina. The group was small as Angie and Chris couldn't join us with Russell down with a fever. Nevertheless an enjoyable evening. Thanks for the gifts and company!



And to all those who remembered my birthday, thanks for all your sms(es) and well wishes. Even Petra sent me an sms all the way from Zurich (I'm touched :-)!

Not forgetting the Feng Shui plant that arrived at the office yesterday, courtesy of Roza and Rachael. Thanks gals! Will post a pix of it once I get the fountain set up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Philo,

It has been a long time since I last visit your blog and I am really impressed with you posts. As I always say, you have the potential to achieve whatever you want to so long you couple persistence with massive action.

All the best.
Eugene

Jemej said...

Hi hi! Sorry it has taken a while to catch up with all the blogs since my return, with all that happening at work. Missed wishing you happy birthday too. :(

Anyway, hope you have a blessed year ahead, and are settling well into the new work place. :)