29 September 2007

Farewell Part 2

Today, my last day with the hotel, has been tiring. My eyes are puffy from the crying. And my dear friends in the Red Office didn't make it any easier. I walked in after a meeting this morning, greeted by a huge (I mean gigantic) balloon! And the team so thoughtfully put together the greatest gift I've ever received. The Red box amazingly contained a gazillion little gifts, from a nice CD, a tube of "blood" and sweets, to Spiderman in a green underwear and of course some Swissotel corporate gifts! Everything had to be Red of course!

And as we were having our usual after-lunch coffee at Spinelli's, Petra called - only to send my tears gushing again as I stood outside Spinelli's and sobbed. Oh gosh, leaving had never been this painful.

Thanks everyone! I will always remember you!

No comments: