12 August 2007

Letting Go

After a gruelling week in Bangkok (not from the conference but from the mental torture of deciding between staying or leaving), I finally found the courage to break the news to the boss. "I'm moving on..." I said. "You're leaving your Baby," she said. I know. But I'll always have the great memories of my 4 years from Merchant Court to The Stamford to RIL to the Red Team. It has been a whale of a journey. I've learnt, grown and matured.

Another rung of the ladder. Another experience. Not sure what's in store for me but will surely do my best. My "Baby" will never be forgotten. It was a tearful farewell - painful but necessary. "I'll call you back when I have the position in place," she said as we bid farewell. Till then...

Another 7 weeks to go... I'm sad, truly :-(

No comments: