19 March 2007

March Full of Birthdays!

March is definitely a month filled with birthdays - well at least for me. We spent almost every Saturday this month welcoming a new-born at a hospital. There's Liam Simon, Ryan & Ashlynn. And of course there was Terence's and our godson Jerome's birthdays on the 15th. It was such a busy day at work, I only managed to get Terence's present at 5pm! It was either a pair of Tag Heuer sunglasses or something from Mont Blanc. It was Mont Blanc eventually... and he likes it (of course, as Julian says, he could always "pretend" he likes it :-( Anyways I like it, and BIG watches are IN now, no?

And there was Jerome's birthday on Saturday. The kids turned the Safra bungalow upside down. Time flies, Jerome turned 8! I can still remember all the excitement since he was the first-born in the gang. This just means we're getting older, isn't it?

By the way, Gideon was sulking and refused to be in the picture (read : Why are you forcing me! I don't want to take photo!!!!!!!!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wahahaa .. I also wants a Mont Blanc Watch .... Terence is so lucky !!!!

Cheers
chris

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm .... why is that arm with the watch so hairy??

I think that arm mismatch with the watch ....better pass it to me ya.


Private Reader Only (PRO)