1 July 2006

Sunday Pleasures

It's funny how the hustle and bustle of work and family take its toll on you - and when Sunday comes, all you look forward to is the bliss of spending time with mum, sis, Alice che, the kids and Nick ker, over dinner and kopi in the patio. I never say it and they may not know - but I really treasure such Sunday pleasures. I thought these moments should be captured and decided to render the assistance of my new personal photographer, Gideon. The result :



Looking forward to including pictures of the rest of the brood - Sophil, Dazarae, Nicole, Ian and Joel... Oh come to think of it, Gideon did take a shot of Joel :

2 comments:

Jemej said...

Not bad, the photography. Russel wong? Maybe. As long as it's not ACE.

BWAAHAHAHAHA

pillo said...

EeeeeeeW!!!!!!!!!! I forgot that person! Yuck! The strange smell of him and the gazillion pictures he took of you, filling almost an entire IOC folder!!???? I bet you still use him at MM??